Small-molecules, as molecular probes, to explore relevant biological process.
1.- Biosynthetically Designed Fungicide
- Biosynthetic studies
- Synthesis of biosynthetic analogues.
- Biocatalysis/ Biotransformation:
- Whole cell. Detoxification mechanism studies.
- Synthesis of enantimerically pure compounds.
2.- Synthesis of bioactives compounds
- Design and synthesis of fungicides against phytopathogen fungi.
- Synthesis of bioactives molecules with agrochemical and pharmacological activity.
- Pre- and Postharvest phytopreserver molecules.
(Research line head Prof. Dra. Rosario Hernández Galán). Design and synthesis of PKC´s agonist molecules.
3.- PKC´s Agonists Design: New molecules inducing HIV-1 virus latency reactivation.
4.- Designing promoter of proliferation and differentiation of neural steam cells. Studies on action mechanism.
Studying filamentous fungi genome by chemical tools.
5.- Functional genes characterization and enzymes involved in secondary metabolism of phytopathogenous fungi.
6.- Biosynthetic genetic-base of toxins excreted by phytopathogens fungi.